Sunday, January 23, 2011

YEAR IN REVIEW

As a New Year's Resolution we have made it a point to catch up on our blog - more for our families records, but also for any friends and family that haven't given up on us. We have multiple posts as we have summed up each month with a little blip and a photo collage. You are welcome to double click on the collages to see the pictures in detail. We are now up to date and look forward to posts in the near future as Tu Tu (2.2) day is approaching along with the due date of our baby girl!!! Please stay tuned......

4 comments:

Julianne said...

Love ,Love your updates Jenny. You have such a darling family. I am so excited to hear about your new arrival and pray that everything goes well. I can only imagine what kind of year this has been, but I want you to know you are continually in my prayers! Love you.

Unknown said...

Can I just say I LOVE, LOVE your family. You have always been the friend that makes me want to be better. I wanted you to know that. When are you due again? How is your pregnancy going? Do you have a name for this little girl?

Tracy said...

Dear Clark Family - Just popped in to see how you are doing and I was so excited to read the news of your upcoming arrival. I am so happy for you!!!! Please post when she arrives so we can all share in your happy day!

Love,

Tracy

Heidi said...

Congrats on the little girl. Heavenly Father sends very special, wonderful children to your family, and I can't wait to meet her! I loved seeing the updates from the past few months!