Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2.2.09-TU TU DAY

I was excited that February 2nd finally fell on a day that I taught dance. This is Jenni speaking in case you wondered, although Jimmy likes to think he can dance. I told my class they could come in a tu tu instead of their normal tights and leotard. They asked me to bring Kaitlyn in her tu tu. Long story short, the whole day turned into tu tu day and while Cam was at school we had some family friends over for a morning of fun. We can't wait for next February 2nd! Any tu tu's welcome, except for Jimmy.


Rumor has it that is not a bad passe.


Thanks to Rachelle for Abbi's cute tu tu, just in time for our fun day.



1 comment:

The Fergy Bunch said...

I will definatly celebrate this next year. By then Phoebs should be old enough to not hate me for dressing her up.