Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNI!!

I had to send Jenni to bed because she would not let me write this otherwise. I know she will check this in the morning, but I wanted all of our friends and family to know how much I love her. I tell her this all the time, and for those of you who know both of us you will agree, that I totally lucked out in the spouse department. I definitely married up. Jenni, thank you for saying yes to me all those years ago. I remember early on in our dating that I had the thought, "I think I could marry this girl and spend eternity with her". Not to brag, but I am a brilliant to have found a way to get this done. I joke often with people that if she would have said no, I would probably still be living at home, playing much more golf, and be rich. Needless to say, I am truly happy the way things turned out, maybe minus the golf thing. I have the greatest wife in the world and three amazing kids. Thank you Jenni for taking a chance on me and making me the happiest man alive. I LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday, Jenni!

Kelli said...

Jimmmmmyyy! Hey man! What a sweet post to your cute wife. You totally did marry up and lucked out when you got her! Happy birthday Jenni! Have a great day!

Clarks said...

Jimmy, WOW! You sure tricked everyone didn't you. If you would have told everyone how it really works around here... like you do the laundry & vacuuming and give the kids baths, plus so many other more important things - they would have all known the truth - that I am the lucky one. Thanks for all you do for me and the kids and for a great birthday -you spoil me. Thanks for asking me 8 years ago. I love you!

Angie said...

Did Jimmy really write this, or did someone else do it in his name...? Just kidding.

Happy Birthday Jenni! Hope you have a great day.

jaclyn anderson said...

Wow what a great husband you have Jenni! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a special day!

Anonymous said...

Well played Jimmy. You are a scholar and a gentleman. And I take full credit for both. Belated B-day to you fair lady.