Thursday, February 3, 2011

TuTu Day 2.2.11


Wouldn't be complete without cupcakes! Cute tutu cupcakes inspired by.......Jimmy (ok so he figured out what candy to use - he's a sugar expert - I did the design)

We doubled our "tutu"er's this year. So much fun. I'm sure we'll have more takers next year. I was reading last year's 2.2. day post and realized I was "too too" pregnant again this year. Looking forward to next year 2.2. day - pretty sure that I might just might even be able to sport a tutu myself - lets hope so....




We had a fun day with coloring tutu's, dancing in our tutu's and of course eating tutu's.

Our TuTu Cute TuTu Stars. Can't wait for next year! Thanks girls (and thanks for Grandma & Jenn for supervising me while my baby was participating in her own way... stay tuned for her arrival - any day now)!!!

3 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

How cute are they?!!
What a fun mom you are!

angelj44 said...

I need to do this with my girls! I love the cupcakes; are they made out of star burst?

Heidi said...

What an adorable new header! Congratulations, and I'm glad she's home!