Monday, February 8, 2010

TU TU DAY (2.2.2010) TAKE TWO

Last years "tu tu" day was so fun, I was determined to make this a tradition - so even though I was 35 weeks pregnant and had a very grumpy daughter who must have known it was tu tu day because it was the ONLY day she didn't want to put on a tu tu - we pushed through. Thanks to good friends we had a good time with yummy treats, a fun movie and yes a dance taught by a "too too" pregnant mom. Cam was a good sport while we played with his friends he played with his wii and was a great audience member when we needed to perform.




4 comments:

Angie said...

Very cute!

everyday katie said...

I LOVE this idea. And if I ever have a girl, I plan to implement this.

Julianne said...

Oh to have girls to celebrate tu-tu day! Hope you are feeling well, i didn't realize you were so close to #4. Hope everything goes great and can't wait to hear the news!

Julianne said...

I Know you won't check this for a while, but I wanted you to know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers! I pray that you can find peace and comfort as you face this new trial in your lives. Lots of Love - Julianne