Sunday, July 6, 2008

CLIPS OF OUR KIDS


Kaitlyn has become quite the little singer lately. Here is "Two Little Monkey's Swinging from the Tree"




The sunbeam class had talks on Father's Day. I wrote a poem for Cameron to recite as a surprise for Jimmy. Well it was supposed to be a surprise, but Cameron has not quite learned how to keep a secret yet. He made it to Tuesday of that week when he told Jimmy before bed that he was NOT giving a talk on Sunday. Jimmy played along all week and it turned out to be quite the Father's day gift for Jimmy. He did cry a little, surprise surprise.

2 comments:

jaclyn anderson said...

Jenni I LOVE your kids...they are so cute! I still need to come over and meet little Abbi.

Julianne said...

Jenni Congratulations on baby Abbi. What a darling family you have. I got your blog off of Randy & Viv's site. I hope you don't mind. I just started a blog sperryadventures.blogspot.com. It is nothing fancy but it works. We need to catch up sometime.