Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ABBI IS HERE!!

She is here!!! I had a doctor's appointment Tuesday morning and left feeling slightly bummed that I had not progressed since my last visit. After accepting that the baby would make it to the 26th of June, you can imagine my shock when I realized that I was in labor twelve hours later. Everything went well with the delivery and both baby and mom are doing well. Abbi was born at 5:54 A.M. after a total of three pushes. The baby was 7 lb 8 oz and 21 inches long. We feel very blessed to have three wonderful kids. Cameron has accepted that he has another little sister and loves her so much that he spent part of the afternoon singing her primary and other children's songs. We think Kaitlyn will like her once she slows down enough to realize that she is no longer the baby of the family.





This is a Abbi's cousin Avery, who was born two months ago. Future BFF's.

7 comments:

everyday katie said...

Can I just say that I am jealous. A week early? I have never gone into labor early. What a beautiful little girl. In fact all your kid are beautiful. What great pictures. Congratulations!

Chandee said...

She is sooo cute, good job guys! Cant wait to see her.

erica said...

just darling! congrats you guys!!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! She is darling and I love the name! Can't wait to meet here!! We haven't seen you guys forever!

Anonymous said...

o my goodness! CONGRATULATIONS! she's gorgeous - those cheeks are to die for! :) your other kids are adorable - i'm in shock at how much they've grown...seriously. miss you guys and hope that someday we can all play together soon!

Jess said...

Congratulations! She's adorable! It sounds like Cameron and Kaitlyn will be a great big brother and sister to her, too! Please call us if we can help you guys out in any way!!!

jaclyn anderson said...

Jenni I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see her!